We at Natural & Cosmetic Dentistry appreciate that natural dentistry has many benefits. On top of being a holistic dental practice, our natural approaches are also cosmetically appealing and comfortable. When these attributes come together, you end up with the most pleasant experience at the dentist’s office!
Invisible teeth aligners in Clearwater, FL at Natural & Cosmetic Dentistry check all of the above boxes. As the straightening power behind Invisalign, these oral appliances are:
- Safe – made from a non-toxic BPA-free plastic.
- Comfortable – the plastic is smooth. So, no wires poking at the inside of your mouth!
- Easy to wear – the aligners slip over your teeth. It’s easy to forget they’re in your mouth.
- Inconspicuous – since the aligners are made from clear plastic, no one can see them in your mouth.
- Removable – unlike braces, they’re not “fixed” to your teeth.
- No-hassle – eat foods and clean your teeth like you usually would be sure to place the aligner back in your mouth once you’re done eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Effective – Invisalign® aligner trays correct many of the same problems that conventional braces correct, including crooked, crowded teeth and “bad bite,” such as underbite, overbite, and crossbite.
- Fast – patients get their straighter-toothed smiles, on average, in about 12 months. Additionally, fewer trips to the dentist’s office are required (because, unlike braces, we don’t have to tighten the wires to facilitate the next steps in treatment).
- Advanced – Dr. Beata A. Carlson and her associates reveal what your treated teeth will look like even before treatment begins. Invisalign®’s proprietary ClinCheck software transforms your smile into a 3-Dimensional model. We can then show you on a monitor precisely how your teeth will be repositioned at every stage of treatment.
This advanced software is used to fabricate the series of aligner trays that are responsible for moving your teeth into proper position, little by little. Once you’ve embarked on treatment, you’ll visit us periodically. So, we can assess how well your treatment is coming along, and we can give you the trays that correspond with the next steps in your one-of-a-kind treatment plan.
When worn as directed by your dentist, Invisalign® can help you achieve a smile that you’re proud to show off – and much more. Call 727-888-6523 to schedule an appointment at the Clearwater, FL office Natural & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Beata A. Carlson and her associates.
Share this article
Back to Invisalign Page