At Natural and Cosmetic Dentistry in Clearwater, FL, we understand losing teeth can be tooth loss can be severe and life-altering. Whether you lose a tooth as a result of decay, injury, or age, it can challenge the way you perform everyday functions such as eating, speaking, and smiling. When you come to our practice, we’ll work with you to determine the best solution for your missing teeth that will allow you to regain functionality and a beautiful smile. Call us today to learn more about our options, including complete and partial dentures.
Do you have options for replacing missing teeth?
If you’ve already begun your research, you may already know that there are several options for missing teeth, including dentures, bridges, and implants.
While dental implants may be the most stable option, they aren’t always the best solution for everyone. Luckily, modern dentures have come a long way in functionality and appearance, making them an excellent option to restore the smile and your health.
What are dentures?
Dentures are a type of tooth replacement that is made of false teeth attached to a gum-colored framework. Dentures are custom designed and fabricated to fit into your mouth so that you can eat, speak, and smile naturally. There are several different types of dentures, including complete and partial.
- Complete dentures – They are also called full dentures; complete removable dentures replace a full set of missing teeth. Modern dental technology has revolutionized complete dentures, making them look more natural, fit more comfortably, and last longer.
- Partial Dentures – We recommend partial dentures if you are missing one or more missing teeth in a row. These appliances blend in with the natural shape and color of your remaining teeth. Partial dentures can either be removable or fixed.
What are the benefits of dentures?
When tooth loss is left untreated, it can lead to an increased risk of other dental conditions, including tooth decay, gum disease, and shifting teeth. If these changes do occur, it can often result in a face that appears aged, additional tooth loss, or TMJ pain. Here are some of the most significant benefits of dental implants from Natural and Cosmetic Dentistry in Clearwater:
- Supports improved biting and chewing
- Replaces as little as one tooth or as many as all missing teeth
- Modern dentures are built to last
- Promotes a younger appearance
- Removable or fixed options
Restore your smile with neuromuscular dentures
At Natural and Cosmetic Dentistry, we raise the bar on tooth restoration by providing patients with neuromuscular dentures. The technology allows us to design dentures with a precise fit that correctly supports the connection between the mouth, jaw, neck, and dentures. Neuromuscular dentures have a superior fit to give patients a functional smile and improved appearance.
Give Natural and Cosmetic Dentistry a call today!
If you are missing teeth or facing extractions, we invite you to schedule your consultation as soon as possible. We use a completely customizable approach when it comes to designing your final set of dentures. After a thorough evaluation, we will discuss options and help you decide on the best solution for your unique needs.
Our holistic dentists are ready to take care of you!
Call 727-888-6523 to schedule your appointment at Natural and Cosmetic Dentistry in Clearwater, FL.
Share this article
Back to Blog Articles Page